Search

This Week's Box

I was worried about this. There are few things in the world I don't like to eat, and green peppers are one of them. I can't explain it, the two of us just don't get along. I'll have to get over that, though, because we got two green peppers in the box this week. I'm determined to find a recipe or preparation that I like. The box has challenged me to a green pepper duel, and I accept.

There are two other items of note this week, for different reasons. First, there are two gorgeous tomatoes. I've been waiting for tomatoes, because I've read that farm-fresh tomatoes taste nothing like the pale, watery tomatoes at the grocery store. Second, there is a batch of the smallest cucumbers I've ever seen. Assuming they'll taste normal, but odd-looking nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment